- Canada Generates Two-Thirds of its Electricity from Renewable Energy on
- Italian Startup Hints At Renewable Energy from Hot Sand on
- 3 Ways Plastic Is Being Used To Produce Renewable Energy on
- The U.S. Green Energy Future and President-Elect Donald Trump on
- Alstom’s Zero-Emission Train – Coradia iLint to Run First in Germany on
Tag Archives: transparent solar cells
Michigan State University has recently developed an invisible solar cells which looks like a glass. The solar cell is almost transparent and has organic molecules Lunt that appear to generate solar energy by absorbing non-visible wavelengths of sunlight.