- Wind Power Surpasses Nuclear in the UK for the First Time
- Global Hydropower Sees Monumental Growth in 2017 Reports IHA
- Blue Energy Plan Conserves Cloud Forests And Boosts Hydropower
- GE Renewable Energy Enters Chilean Market With First Wind Deal
- Australia’s Biggest Wind Farm Set to Be Built between Geelong and Ballarat
Tag Archives: transparent solar cells
Michigan State University has recently developed an invisible solar cells which looks like a glass. The solar cell is almost transparent and has organic molecules Lunt that appear to generate solar energy by absorbing non-visible wavelengths of sunlight.