- Google to Run Entirely on Renewable Energy on
- The U.S. Green Energy Future and President-Elect Donald Trump on
- Alstom’s Zero-Emission Train – Coradia iLint to Run First in Germany on
- Greensburg, Kansas runs on 100% Renewable – a Role Model of People’s Determination on
- Tidal Energy – Another Abundant Source of Renewable Energy on
Tag Archives: transparent solar cells
Michigan State University has recently developed an invisible solar cells which looks like a glass. The solar cell is almost transparent and has organic molecules Lunt that appear to generate solar energy by absorbing non-visible wavelengths of sunlight.