- World’s Renewable Energy Generation Rising With a Steep Graph
- Scottish Wind Scientists Help Weigh On Renewable Energy Storage
- Are Renewables Capable to Replace Fossil Fuels Completely?
- Wind Power Output at 118% Helps Scotland Attains Renewable Energy Record
- Hawaii Regulators Endorse HECO’s 100% Renewable Energy Plan
Tag Archives: tidal energy
Nofel lzz a Canadian entrepreneur has invented a tidal turbine ‘Aqua Dynamo’ which can harness the kinetic energy found in moving bodies of water and converts tidal energy into electricity. Continue reading
Tidal power or tidal energy is energy (potential or kinetic) obtained from sea tides which is converted into a useful form of power, mainly electricity. Tidal energy has huge potential in future for electricity generation, though not widely used as of date. Continue reading