- Hydropower Projects Rise 300% Across Balkans Risking Wildlife
- Costa Rica Completely Runs on Renewable Energy for 300 Days
- Renewable Energy Witnesses a Bright Future in Hawaii
- Dutch Offshore Wind Farm Builders Poised to Sell Green Electricity to Corporates
- Wind Power to Leapfrog Taking Over Coal Power in Texas
- India’s Renewable Energy Target of 175 GW by 2022 Attracts Global Investors on
- The US Renewable Energy Achieves New Milestone on
- Renewable Energy Revolution Growing Stronger on
- Renewable Energy Ready to Take Off Around the World on
- Electric Vehicles Get Green Credentials Thanks to Renewable Energy on
Tag Archives: Renewable
Renewable energy usage in Morocco is increasing in geometric progression. Morocco In the year 2007 had less than 10% of its electricity production coming from renewables, currently, has risen to 20% and it targets itself at 40% by 2020 and 50% plus by 2030. Continue reading
Wind energy is becoming a major source of electricity in the recent years. Last year, Iowa has generated 31% of its power from wind resources, the most in the country. Other states, including South Dakota (25.5%) and Kansas (23.9%) are not too behind. Continue reading
Costa Rica generates most of its electricity from renewable sources, as much as 99% of their electricity comes from renewable sources.This is a significant relief to the planet as well as to the health of the life that lives on it. Continue reading
Up until 2007, Spain was the undisputed leader of renewable energy. It led the world in the wind and solar energy and was well on course achieving the 20% threshold by 2011.
Though many people view plastic as a threat to the environment, recent developments have proven that plastic can, in fact, be used as a valuable resource in the pursuit of renewable energy.
In Croatia, estimated 11.7% of energy will come from hydroelectric power, 30% from the wind, and solar energy will produce 48.9 %. Continue reading
Abu Dhabi is helping to really get the ball rolling on this new type of energy that will make a great impact in our world today. Abu Dhabi is looking to create a fresh new round of funding to projects that are focused on renewable energy all over the world. Continue reading
Iceland is an island nation located in a tectonically active region. Fiery volcanoes are its way of life. It has created a very productive geothermal field that can power the whole of Europe if harnessed. Continue reading
India-US, were in talks recently and have decided to set up a working panel to view the financing options, with the aim of promoting generation of energy through renewable sources.
Saudi Arabia is keen on strengthening its renewable energy sector. The Electricity and Co-Generation Regulatory Authority of Saudi Arabia stated that its intention to seek private investors to develop the region’s potential for solar power and other forms of renewable … Continue reading