Tag Archives: renewable sources

Renewable Energy Becomes the Largest Electricity Producer

Though questions are being raised about whether renewables are on track to reach the massive targets set by the Paris Agreement, in terms of carbon emissions to curb the climate change; the rapid growth of renewable energy is highly appreciable. Continue reading

Posted in Investing in Renewable Energy, Renewable Energy, Sources of Renewable Energy | Tagged , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Google Inches ahead to its Own Commitments of 2025 Renewable Energy Target

Google bought the entire output of two new wind farms under construction in Sweden and Norway. As the search giant continues its push to be powered by one hundred percent renewable energy. Continue reading






Posted in Green Products, Investing in Renewable Energy, Renewable Energy | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Bizarre – Weird Sources of Renewable Energy

Basically, renewable energy sources are those natural resources which can be replenished to overcome usage and consumption, either through biological reproduction or other naturally reoccurring processes. Continue reading






Posted in Investing in Renewable Energy, Renewable Energy, Solar energy, Sources of Renewable Energy | Tagged , , | Leave a comment

Costa Rica is 99% Powered By Renewable Energy

Costa Rica generates most of its electricity from renewable sources, as much as 99% of their electricity comes from renewable sources.This is a significant relief to the planet as well as to the health of the life that lives on it. Continue reading






Posted in Investing in Renewable Energy, Sources of Renewable Energy | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

3 Ways Plastic Is Being Used To Produce Renewable Energy

Though many people view plastic as a threat to the environment, recent developments have proven that plastic can, in fact, be used as a valuable resource in the pursuit of renewable energy.

Posted in Investing in Renewable Energy, Renewable Energy, Renewable Energy Prices, Solar energy, Sources of Renewable Energy | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Is Geothermal the Saviour to Britain’s Energy Problems?

Iceland is an island nation located in a tectonically active region. Fiery volcanoes are its way of life. It has created a very productive geothermal field that can power the whole of Europe if harnessed. Continue reading






Posted in Renewable Energy, Sources of Renewable Energy | Tagged , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Revolution In Generating Electricity Using Wing Waves From Sea

Wave energy is produced when generators of electricity are placed under the sea. Over 200,000 houses can use wing wave generated electricity with the aid of one square miles of wings that generate 1000 units of electric power. Continue reading






Posted in Investing in Renewable Energy, Renewable Energy, Sources of Renewable Energy | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

High Time India Focused on Alternative Sources of Energy

According to German expert, Reinhard Plotz, it’s about time India looked into alternative sources of energy to power the needs of it burgeoning population. Reinhard Plotz research says that ninety eight percent of India’s huge energy requirement is sufficed mainly … Continue reading

Posted in Investing in Renewable Energy, Renewable Energy, Solar energy, Sources of Renewable Energy | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

Climate Change Concern Triggers Renewable Energy Facility Development

Increasing concern about global climate change has been a reason of developments of various wind and solar power conversion plants or sites.

Posted in Investing in Renewable Energy, News, Renewable Energy, Solar energy | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Renewable Sources to Power Apple’s Data Centre by 2013

According to the reports announced on Apple’s website, it’s crystal clear that up to 60 per cent of Maiden, North Carolina Centre will produce on site power from renewable sources. However, the rest 40 per cent will be purchased from … Continue reading

Posted in News, Sources of Renewable Energy | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment