- Which Renewable Energy Sources Are The Cheapest?
- Greek Island To Be Mediterranean’s First To Run on Renewable Energy
- New South Wales Poised to Expand Renewable Energy Hub
- First Large US Offshore Wind Farm Offers Record-low Pricing
- Nestle Wind Farm In Scotland Helps To Meet Its Renewable Energy Goals
Tag Archives: renewable energy in India
The fastest growing economies in the world – India has set itself a target of 175GW of renewable energy by 2022, to stand by its commitment in Paris agreement. Continue reading