- World’s Renewable Energy Generation Rising With a Steep Graph
- Scottish Wind Scientists Help Weigh On Renewable Energy Storage
- Are Renewables Capable to Replace Fossil Fuels Completely?
- Wind Power Output at 118% Helps Scotland Attains Renewable Energy Record
- Hawaii Regulators Endorse HECO’s 100% Renewable Energy Plan
Tag Archives: Morocco
Renewable energy usage in Morocco is increasing in geometric progression. Morocco In the year 2007 had less than 10% of its electricity production coming from renewables, currently, has risen to 20% and it targets itself at 40% by 2020 and 50% plus by 2030. Continue reading