- Which Renewable Energy Sources Are The Cheapest?
- Greek Island To Be Mediterranean’s First To Run on Renewable Energy
- New South Wales Poised to Expand Renewable Energy Hub
- First Large US Offshore Wind Farm Offers Record-low Pricing
- Nestle Wind Farm In Scotland Helps To Meet Its Renewable Energy Goals
Tag Archives: Japan
A renewable unit is set in Japan by Obayashi, becoming the first major general contractor to do so. The unit is wholly owned by Obayashi Clean Energy Corp. This unit by Obayashi, will sell electricity produced from renewable resources. Obayashi … Continue reading
The energy shortages has forced Japan to look towards alternative sources of energy. The Japanese government is now looking towards ocean-based sources of renewable energy.
Japan faces yet another long and hot summer as it shuts down its last nuclear power plant. The need for green energy revolution is crucial while traditional sources of electricity are facing tight squeezes.
Scottish First Minister Alex Salmond announced the a Japanese firm – Kawasaki Heavy Industries (KHI) plans to test a new methods of harvesting tidal energy at the European Marine Energy Centre (EMEC), a research center in the Orkney Islands, Scotland, … Continue reading