- Which Renewable Energy Sources Are The Cheapest?
- Greek Island To Be Mediterranean’s First To Run on Renewable Energy
- New South Wales Poised to Expand Renewable Energy Hub
- First Large US Offshore Wind Farm Offers Record-low Pricing
- Nestle Wind Farm In Scotland Helps To Meet Its Renewable Energy Goals
Tag Archives: India
India and Malaysia signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in an effort to boost their respective energy sectors though co-operative measures in the renewable energy sector.
According to German expert, Reinhard Plotz, it’s about time India looked into alternative sources of energy to power the needs of it burgeoning population. Reinhard Plotz research says that ninety eight percent of India’s huge energy requirement is sufficed mainly … Continue reading
India-US, were in talks recently and have decided to set up a working panel to view the financing options, with the aim of promoting generation of energy through renewable sources.
At the two-day renewable energy conference to be held in Mumbai on September 25-26, participating European Union companies are expecting to collaborate with Indian companies in areas of energy security, energy efficiency and reduction of carbon emissions.
Rural women in India are doing what’s unexpected of their illiteracy – learning how to be solar engineers, doctors and architects. For four decades, the solar-powered Barefoot College, has been metamorphosing the lives of rural women from all over the … Continue reading