- Which Renewable Energy Sources Are The Cheapest?
- Greek Island To Be Mediterranean’s First To Run on Renewable Energy
- New South Wales Poised to Expand Renewable Energy Hub
- First Large US Offshore Wind Farm Offers Record-low Pricing
- Nestle Wind Farm In Scotland Helps To Meet Its Renewable Energy Goals
Tag Archives: hydropower
On Sunday, May 15, 2016, in Germany at around 2p.m. (local time); renewables were supplying 45.5 gigawatts electricity and the demand was 45.8 gigawatts! Germany is determined and pledged to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 40% below 1990 levels by 2020 and by 80-85% percent by 2050 from 1990 levels, has assertively inched towards its commitments to 100% renewable energy by 2050. Continue reading