- Which Renewable Energy Sources Are The Cheapest?
- Greek Island To Be Mediterranean’s First To Run on Renewable Energy
- New South Wales Poised to Expand Renewable Energy Hub
- First Large US Offshore Wind Farm Offers Record-low Pricing
- Nestle Wind Farm In Scotland Helps To Meet Its Renewable Energy Goals
Tag Archives: geothermal energy
At present, there are three main energy sources which are used – fossil fuel, fissile fuel and renewable. Fossil sources are petroleum, coal, oil etc., renewable sources are – biomass, solar, wind, hydropower etc., and the fissile energy sources are uranium and thorium. Continue reading
A geothermal plant project by Greenearth Energy has secured a $25 million state government grant allowing it to develop a 12-megawatt pilot power plant near Geelong, Victoria, Australia.
Thirty two projects across fourteen states in the United States will receive funding from the Department of Energy to speed up the development of the diverse geothermal projects and technologies which will help America expand their study on renewable energies. … Continue reading