- World’s Renewable Energy Generation Rising With a Steep Graph
- Scottish Wind Scientists Help Weigh On Renewable Energy Storage
- Are Renewables Capable to Replace Fossil Fuels Completely?
- Wind Power Output at 118% Helps Scotland Attains Renewable Energy Record
- Hawaii Regulators Endorse HECO’s 100% Renewable Energy Plan
Tag Archives: Alstom
At InnoTrans (the railway industry’s largest trade fair in the world), Berlin; the French transit company Alstom unveiled the world’s first hydrogen-powered passenger train. Coradia iLint as it’s named will begin making functioning in Germany at the end of 2017. Continue reading