- 3 Ways Plastic Is Being Used To Produce Renewable Energy on
- Google to Run Entirely on Renewable Energy on
- The U.S. Green Energy Future and President-Elect Donald Trump on
- Alstom’s Zero-Emission Train – Coradia iLint to Run First in Germany on
- Greensburg, Kansas runs on 100% Renewable – a Role Model of People’s Determination on
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Michigan State University has recently developed an invisible solar cells which looks like a glass. The solar cell is almost transparent and has organic molecules Lunt that appear to generate solar energy by absorbing non-visible wavelengths of sunlight.
China, a progressive country that successfully captured the manufacturing sector in no time has now set its eyes on the energy sector and is all geared up to take hold of this renewable energy industry as well.
Scottish First Minister Alex Salmond announced the a Japanese firm – Kawasaki Heavy Industries (KHI) plans to test a new methods of harvesting tidal energy at the European Marine Energy Centre (EMEC), a research center in the Orkney Islands, Scotland, … Continue reading
Larger interest of buyers has triggered the increase in the prices of Renewable Energy Certificate (REC). The latest numbers reveal that the prices have rocketed up by about 16 per cent setting the new bar of Rs 1,800 a unit. … Continue reading