- World’s Renewable Energy Generation Rising With a Steep Graph
- Scottish Wind Scientists Help Weigh On Renewable Energy Storage
- Are Renewables Capable to Replace Fossil Fuels Completely?
- Wind Power Output at 118% Helps Scotland Attains Renewable Energy Record
- Hawaii Regulators Endorse HECO’s 100% Renewable Energy Plan
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Michigan State University has recently developed an invisible solar cells which looks like a glass. The solar cell is almost transparent and has organic molecules Lunt that appear to generate solar energy by absorbing non-visible wavelengths of sunlight.
China, a progressive country that successfully captured the manufacturing sector in no time has now set its eyes on the energy sector and is all geared up to take hold of this renewable energy industry as well.
Scottish First Minister Alex Salmond announced the a Japanese firm – Kawasaki Heavy Industries (KHI) plans to test a new methods of harvesting tidal energy at the European Marine Energy Centre (EMEC), a research center in the Orkney Islands, Scotland, … Continue reading
Larger interest of buyers has triggered the increase in the prices of Renewable Energy Certificate (REC). The latest numbers reveal that the prices have rocketed up by about 16 per cent setting the new bar of Rs 1,800 a unit. … Continue reading