- Hydropower Projects Rise 300% Across Balkans Risking Wildlife
- Costa Rica Completely Runs on Renewable Energy for 300 Days
- Renewable Energy Witnesses a Bright Future in Hawaii
- Dutch Offshore Wind Farm Builders Poised to Sell Green Electricity to Corporates
- Wind Power to Leapfrog Taking Over Coal Power in Texas
- India’s Renewable Energy Target of 175 GW by 2022 Attracts Global Investors on
- The US Renewable Energy Achieves New Milestone on
- Renewable Energy Revolution Growing Stronger on
- Renewable Energy Ready to Take Off Around the World on
- Electric Vehicles Get Green Credentials Thanks to Renewable Energy on
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Michigan State University has recently developed an invisible solar cells which looks like a glass. The solar cell is almost transparent and has organic molecules Lunt that appear to generate solar energy by absorbing non-visible wavelengths of sunlight.
China, a progressive country that successfully captured the manufacturing sector in no time has now set its eyes on the energy sector and is all geared up to take hold of this renewable energy industry as well.
Scottish First Minister Alex Salmond announced the a Japanese firm – Kawasaki Heavy Industries (KHI) plans to test a new methods of harvesting tidal energy at the European Marine Energy Centre (EMEC), a research center in the Orkney Islands, Scotland, … Continue reading
Larger interest of buyers has triggered the increase in the prices of Renewable Energy Certificate (REC). The latest numbers reveal that the prices have rocketed up by about 16 per cent setting the new bar of Rs 1,800 a unit. … Continue reading