- Hydropower Projects Rise 300% Across Balkans Risking Wildlife
- Costa Rica Completely Runs on Renewable Energy for 300 Days
- Renewable Energy Witnesses a Bright Future in Hawaii
- Dutch Offshore Wind Farm Builders Poised to Sell Green Electricity to Corporates
- Wind Power to Leapfrog Taking Over Coal Power in Texas
- India’s Renewable Energy Target of 175 GW by 2022 Attracts Global Investors on
- The US Renewable Energy Achieves New Milestone on
- Renewable Energy Revolution Growing Stronger on
- Renewable Energy Ready to Take Off Around the World on
- Electric Vehicles Get Green Credentials Thanks to Renewable Energy on
Category Archives: Renewable Energy Prices
Renewable energy is an energy which comes from resources which are naturally replenished like sun, wind, tides etc. Continue reading
According to RenewableUK 2016 is going to be a great year for onshore and offshore wind energy sectors and many newly constructed projects getting a go ahead.
Though many people view plastic as a threat to the environment, recent developments have proven that plastic can, in fact, be used as a valuable resource in the pursuit of renewable energy.
Californian governor Jerry Brown has signed a bill by which California needs to produce half of its electricity from renewable sources by the year 2030. Continue reading
A new kind of wind turbine will be hovering in the Alaska skies by 2013. The towerless turbine will be floating inside a high-tech helium balloon up to an altitude of 1,000 feet.
Finding new ways to utilize all types of readily available energy or converting them to a more useable form is on the highest priority for the entire world now. As fuels such as oil and gas are predicted to run … Continue reading
The belief that renewable energy applications are too expensive to be put into use on wide basis has been challenged by latest studies. Latest studies reveal that renewable energy applications are getting cheaper every year.